MLC will have a new gas center at its facilities in Linares with a total capacity of close to 2 million liters. The project is well advanced and construction will begin shortly.
This new gas centre will multiply the supply capacity of MLC throughout the area of eastern Andalusia. Together with the expansion of the gas center, MLC will increase its own fleet in line with the growth in distribution capacity.
The new gas centre has been designed with a large transit capacity that allows a continuous flow of product inputs and outputs in its warehouses that allows for agile loading and unloading.
The new facilities will also have other auxiliary facilities such as a weighing scale and its own truck wash.
These are some of the most relevant data of this installation:
- Storage capacity by products 1,920,000 liters, distributed in:
- Diesel A: 1,800,000 litres
- Diesel B: 120,000 litres
- Discharge Capacity:
- 4 islands are set to download this product
- Load Capacity:
- 4 multi-arm load islands are established
- Operating regime:
- 24 Hours of Operation
- Buildings and technical constructions:
- Protective canopy of approximately 520 m2
- Access Control Building: 22m2 built
- Other facilities:
- Truck Weighing Scale
- Automatic Truck Wash Bridge Installations
This new facility allows MLC to continue its exponential growth and will create around 60 new jobs in the town.